糖心vlog破解版 College is an independent school established in 2009, situated in Epping and serving the needs of the growing Islamic community in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Starting with about 80 students in 2009, the College has experienced significant growth since its inception with a current enrolment of almost 1,300 students. Our aim is to use learning as the pathway to develop students of refined character.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
PRIMARY & SECONDARY TEACHERS 2024
We are seeking innovative and energetic Primary and Secondary teachers to teach our students in the Primary/Secondary School and enhance our already rich learning environment.
- Primary Teachers
- Maths/Science (Yrs. 7-10)
- English (Yrs. 7-12)
- Art (Yrs. Foundation-12)
- Visual Communication and Design/Secondary Art (Yrs. 7-12)
- LOTE (Arabic), Islamic Studies (Foundation-12)
We are keen to attract teachers that are:
- Good role models in line with the ethos of the College
- Dependable team players with an ability to build effective working relationships
- Ambitious and intrinsically motivated to excel in achieving student outcomes
- Collaborative and reflective practitioners who develop their expertise as a teacher and improve quality of student learning
- Dedicated and have a desire to do your best regardless of the task at hand
- Innovative and open to new ideas, innovations and use of emerging technologies
- Autonomous and believe that great education comes about because of passionate crafted practice, not carefully crafted policies
- Committed to be a part of the Islamic formation of the College
- Willing to develop and participate in the College鈥檚 co-curricular program.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- The flexibility to implement new ideas
- The satisfaction of making an impact
- Excellent training opportunities
- Welcoming and caring environment
- Weekly professional development program
- Salary of $75,000 to $115,000 per annum.
To apply for this position you will need to:
- Email your resume and other supporting documentation to email@example.com
- Include details of referees
- Have/obtain teaching registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT). Details on how to register as a teacher in the state of Victoria can be found .
Applications are open and the College will commence interviews and make offers for the advertised positions as suitably qualified staff apply. All successful candidates will be expected to work in and support the Islamic ethos of the school.
Child Safety Statement:
糖心vlog破解版 College is committed to being a child-safe organisation through the prevention, identification and reporting of child abuse and neglect. When performing the duties of this position, Child Safety remains a priority and any concerns must be reported. All staff are required to participate in Child Safety training.
Apply now and become a part of our wonderful team at 糖心vlog破解版 College.
The College鈥檚 canteen facility plays an important role in promoting healthy foods and creating a culture of healthy eating within the College community. We are looking for a passionate Chef / Canteen Manager to oversee and run all aspects of the canteen operation.
We are looking for a passionate Chef / Canteen Manager that is able to:
- Design an appealing menu for the various members of the College community
- Prepare nutritious and appealing food
- Run a caf茅 style coffee operation
- Plan, organise and monitor all aspects of canteen operations
- Recruit, lead and train canteen staff and volunteers
- Comply with all healthy, safety and hygiene requirements
- Provide great customer service
- Financially manage canteen operations to achieve, as a minimum, break even
- Ensure all canteen operations are aligned with the College Vision and Values.
Will need to be a seriously good chef with the added ability to oversee and run all aspects of the canteen operation.
Required Attributes for this role:
- Passion for cooking
- Proven track record in a commercial cooking environment
- Sound understanding of dietary requirements of the different groups and age levels within the College community
- Safe Handling of Food certification
- Great customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility in work hours to cater for special events
- Honesty, reliability and a strong work ethic
- Working With Children Check
- Trade qualifications in cookery or commercial cooking will be highly regarded.
All successful candidates will be expected to work in and support the Islamic ethos of the school.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are open and the College will commence interviews and make offers for the advertised positions as suitably qualified staff apply.